Rochester Place Golf Club and Resort is looking for an energetic, dedicated and creative leader for our golf operation, and as part of the greater group of the Landscape Effects Group of Companies. Rochester Place is located in Lakeshore, Ontario where we enjoy one of the longest golf seasons in Canada. Rochester Place Golf Club is a parkland style design beautifully manicured and connected to the award winning Parkside Grille and 285 site resort. Landscape Effects Group is a group of dynamic, entrepreneurial, multi-faceted companies, driven by our core values of Family, Creativity, Passion and People. We exceed expectations in the areas of premium landscape design and build, full service property maintenance, Canada wide snow removal, trucking and supply, media publishing and creating all things amazing outdoors
Expected Key Responsibilities
- Deliver an amazing golf experience
- Hire, train and schedule team in the Golf Operations Department including Pro Shop, Starter, Marshall, Beverage Cart
- Execute multi-level programs, clinics and adventures for Juniors, Couples, Seniors, Men and Ladies
- Successfully book, plan and execute a variety of tournaments and events for members and non-members
- Introduce additional fun and creative experiences for our facility- Chip and Sip, Nine and Dine, footgolf,disc golf, fling golf and then translate all these activities into data driven systems
- Must have the ability to work well with all members of Rochester place and the Landscape Effects Family. Working with other members of the team at Rochester Place and LFX. Work with Grounds, Culinary, Resort Operations teams and their customers.
- Lead and grow the golf operation at Rochester Place and expand their skill set to other parts of our dynamic company
- Work and live by our core values of “cause possibility, have integrity, bring passion, create impact, build team”
“Class A” Professional of the PGA of Canada Member in Good Standing.
- Self driven and highly motivated.
- High attention to detail with all tasks.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills and a proven ability to mentor
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Illustrator, Tournament Software)
- Career oriented with a positive and professional attitude that extends beyond the club and into the LFX organization and the community at large
Compensation – Salary commensurate with experience – PGA of Canada Annual Dues – 95% of Lesson Revenue – Benefits – Unlimited Growth