Family – Integrity – Respect – Teamwork – Passion
Do you have the drive and passion to contribute to the ongoing success of The Landscape Effects Group and The Drive Magazine? This is your chance to work for an industry leading company that continues to grow and evolve. The Drive sets the bar high with its creativity, passion and stories of people, talent and culture within our community. Your job will be to ensure our brand continues to exceed all expectations and deliver continuous results for our clients, readers and our company.
As the lead member of the Sales team, the candidate will contribute to the success of The Drive and The Landscape Effects Group by growing our business, maximizing revenue streams with potential clients and providing outstanding customer service while maintaining a strong focus on client needs. The candidate will be helping in all sales aspects of The Landscape Effects Group including but not limited to: Construction/Landscape, Snow Removal, Melvin Orr Trucking and much more.
As the Sales Consultant you will be responsible for building sales pipelines by finding and creating new business relationships through prospecting, networking and unique lead generation techniques. You will be providing input on all content and creative aspects of the magazine. The Consultant will consistently seek out and develop new revenue opportunities. You will achieve planned annual revenue targets, pre-determined KPI levels, both through new business and retention. Be sure to perform client needs analysis to identify any and all other opportunities that can apply to Landscape Effects. The Sales Consultant will design, present and close multi solution proposals.
What You Bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Sales or another related discipline is an asset
- An in depth understanding of the media landscape is an asset;
- Experience with in-person, consultative B2B sales or account management and prospecting;
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding set targets;
- A valid driver’s license, use of a vehicle and valid vehicle insurance;
- Goal oriented and target focused;
- Tenacious, assertive and persistent with strong analytical, problem-solving skills;
- Actively influences, persuades and motivates people in a confident manner;
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills;
- Applies unique solutions to everyday situations and problems;
- Always creates good relationships while maintaining a professional approach;
- Strong time management skills, well-organized, effectively managing multiple demands, prioritized against key business objectives with tight deadlines;
- Builds respect and credibility with stakeholders by adding value;
- Proactively embraces change; always maintains a positive outlook
What We Offer:
Compensation structure that includes:
- Competitive wages